Montag, 9. April 2007

Unusual soap.

"She smiled, and when she finished her coffee with too much milk, she went into the bathroom and I heard the water turn on. I went to the kitchen for another cup of coffee. I felt slightly indecent, wearing nothing but my shorts, and decided to get dressed before she came out of the shower. First I went downstairs to get the paper. As I came back through the door I heard her call from the bathroom: 'Paul, can you come here a minute?'

I went over and opened the door, thinking she would have the curtain pulled. She didn't, and greeted me with a big smile. 'I feel human again,' she exlaimed with her French-Italian accent. 'Aren't I beautiful?' She stepped out of the stream of water and faced me, lifting her arms like a model demonstrating some new and unusual soap. There was such a weird nymphet egoism about her stance that I had to laugh."

The Rum Diary, H.S. Thompson, Gonzo International Corp. 1998, p. 182

1 Kommentar:

  1. Italian girls prefers milch than coffee, I need a new soap!

    AntwortenLöschen