Donnerstag, 19. April 2007

Ike, I heard you quit your job.

Tracy, I don’t really believe in that. I mean you could be right. Congratulations on your new book. I would like you to meet my friend Isaac Davids. Sorry, I heard you quit your job. Has anybody heard, that nazis will walk in New Jersey. There is a terrific piece in the Times. Don’t get emotional. We were talking about orgasms. Screws so great, that she dies. It is hostile. Charles Manson had the wrong kind of orgasm. Such fun. I met her through my ex-husband Neil. Some men are smart, meet some stupid people. My ex-wife left me for another women. That is an incredible humiliation. I understand, she will be 18 soon. If you can’t take it, fuck of. I never thought I was pretty. Smart men drop dead. Do you have kids? I need to walk the dog. Are you in a rush? I call my analyst Donnie. You married your teacher. I guess I should leave. Stop it, we are in the middle of Bloomingdale's. Not now, Jesus. Your students will know. Why can't we have Frankfurters? Because this is a Russian tea room.

1 Kommentar:

  1. That's a bit weird, man. Drugs? Did you take apollo pills again? time for bartselöööönä again I would say!

    AntwortenLöschen