Mittwoch, 18. April 2007

Early Birthdays.

Sometimes I wonder about them dates. I don’t mean the dates with girls, no actual dates. Like April 18, 2007 or September 30, 1988 or March 12, 1982. It is kinda weird, but I have trouble memorizing new dates. Seems like my brain is full with a certain amount of dates. Capacity reached.

I do remember the birthdays of my family, Christmas, 4th of July and 1st of August and that 14 juillet and that day with the labrador woman. But that is about it. Really bad is when I don’t get birthdays of friends straight. If it happens, I’m usually too early, which seems better than too late. Well, if I am really early it could be too late again. – Probably I have some issues with numbers, better make sure I never get a job where numbers are important.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen