Freitag, 19. Oktober 2007

Nur so und so und so.

She was a handful. Where is my suitcase? What should I do? Classic shrink response. I am "Island-Niles". It is pretty obvious. Beauty and brains. I want to eat some cake. I know what to do. Best sandwich ever. Let me take this. Feed them coffee, black. Now I am used to it. The nude beach is not peaceful. Birds tail. And then he shows up. Zigzag back to the car. As ugly as it was... It almost takes the sport out of it. Claire. Did you get your luggage? Time for your work-out. Oh shut up. You could try. This is sudden. Parting ways, sorry. I will take down the hammock. Thanks for the warning. Sisters? Is that a real plant? You are a piece of work. Belize is not an island. Cheese and sympathy. Your hand is on my ass. Now. Good cracker. That did not go so great. Where is the trust? Lotta work. Think about it Lana. I could. You owe it to yourself. Why are there no onions? Can we call her? That was childish. She *69ned us. I did not. Hello. She always was a little nutty. It was the noble thing to do. Plenty of fish in the sea. Head trip. He is not wrong. Out of habit. Perhaps she was needy enough. Never? Never. I have to object. A lobster picnic. Wasn't that me? I do not know, I do not care.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen